Thursday, October 16, 2014

Four New Books!!!

In a very confusing twist I have four books releasing within two months.
I'm getting behind telling about it!

Tried and True-book #1 of a new series called Wild at Heart

The Advent Bride-a novella ebook only, my contribution to a 12 book novella series called The Twelve Brides of Christmas

Hope for the Holidays-Historical, a novella collection, ebook only, done with some of my Seekerville sisters

Hope for the Holidays-Contemporary, a novella collection, same as the one above but with a few different Seekerville authors and it's contemporary so that's different for me--though it's contemporary cowboys.

HAPPY READING!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...


I'm having a hard time figuring out this webcast. It is dated today but I don't see any interaction.
Maxie Anderson

Michelle Gregory said...

i've already read the first two and just ordered the third and fourth. i see a lot of good reading in my future.

Hannah DeAnne:) said...

Oh my word Tried and True? Was amazing!!! Loved it!