Friday, May 22, 2009

SARAH AND JEN T--NEWSLETTER WINNERS!!!




I was so excited to get my author's copies and that I was actually getting a newsletter together that to celebrate I drew two winners of a copy of my June release,



Sarah-Newborn butterfly and JenT


I've already talked with Sarah and Jen

and the signed copies of Nosy in Nebraska will soon be on their way.

My plan is to send out a newsletter every time a book releases

and give away a copy of the new release,

there will be other drawings, too.

And hopefully some fun along the way.

If you'd like to join the newsletter crew,

you can sign up on the left side of this blog post or go here:


By the way, just for fun, here are Jen and Sarah's blogs.
and
They're having more fun on these blogs than I'm having here, so if you go there and never come back........well.........I'll understand.

2 comments:

JenT said...

Thanks again! I'm so looking forward to reading this new book.

Fedora said...

Congrats, Sarah and JenT! Happy reading!