Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Time to post

I'm trying to figure out how to blog and so if you're reading this, you're a guinea pig.

SPYGLASS LANE MYSTERIES
Cozy Mystery Book Club
An Imprint of Barbour Publishing
1810 Barbour Drive
P.O. Box 719
Uhrichsville, OH 44683
P: 740.822.6045
mysterysubmit@barbourbooks.com


These are the kind folks who are publishing my cozy mystery

I had a terrific writing day yesterday, really fun. I just feel like I've finally gotten the hero just right. I love the guy already, he's outwardly gorgeous but he's inwardly a nerd. A genius who relates to people badly because his head is full of math and logic. Now he sees a pretty girl who is everything he wants, but he can't string a sentence together to save his life.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hey, Mary, when did you meet my husband? He's known as the math genious geek in ALL of my family!! I'm looking forward to reading that book of yours -- I might just have to get Phil to read it too!

And, your girls are just beautiful, Mary!!

God's Blessings to you!

Eileen