Friday, June 27, 2008

Lassoed in Texas THREE BOOK COVERS






Lassoed in Texas now has THREE BOOK COVERS
I've got CELEBRATION music in my head.



Petticoat Ranch

Calico Canyon

and now~~~~drumroll please



Gingham Mountain



~~~coming in February 2009~~~



The cover to Gingham Mountain is not finalized but very close.

I have permission to use it
if I warn you it could change.

I love it.
I think they go together well.
It is seriously thrilling.

Find out what fun--and trouble--is in store for Hannah in Gingham Mountain by checking the BOOKS page on my website



2 comments:

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Oh oh Oh! Can I read it now!?!

Mary Connealy said...

Oh, I don't think that's gonna happen, Cherryblossom mj. Nice try, thought. :)
It may be the wildest one yet.

I will say this, it's the only one that they end up married for LOVE. But it's a long and winding road to get there with plenty of chaos and kids along the way.