Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Glimpse of ICRS

At ICRS (International Christian Retail Show) beside the stand with Calico Canyon and Petticoat Ranch. Very fun to be there.
It really is international. I signed books for Christian retailers from Nigeria, Capetown, South Africa, England and Ukraine. I got a business card from someone who spoke what sounded like Spanish but I don't know where he was from. I got the idea he handed me the card as if to say, 'Here's where I'm from, and that's why I'm not talking to you."

It was a wonderful feeling to see all these Christians from all over the world and know God is working everywhere in this old world.


And here I am with DiAnn Mills and Julie Lessman,

we're standing in line for Stephanie Grace Whitson's book.

5 comments:

Myra Johnson said...

Way cool, Mary!!!!

Ausjenny said...

Im with Myra way cool.
sounds like a fun time.

Rita Gerlach said...

Congratulations, Mary. You worked hard and deserve this honor. I'd love to include this in SSMW. Email me the details.

Rita Gerlach
Editor / Stepping Stones Magazine for Writers.

Anonymous said...

Dude you look sooooo gorgeous. No I am serious. Love the hair, you have either lost weight or redistributed it and I love the out fit.

So now you are big hot shot gorgeous author...are you still my Scrabble buddy?

Erica Vetsch said...

You look fabulous! How exciting to stand beside your books at ICRS. Well Deserved!