Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Like me, please

Amazon now has a LIKING thing for authors. It looks a little like this but this is a fake like button, don't bother clicking it. HOWEVER, if you were so inclined, you could LIKE me on Amazon. To what end, I have no idea but there is scuttlebutt that it's good to get people to click on your LIKE button. If you are inclined to LIKE me (or not morally opposed to lying...oops...PRETENDING), you could please go to Amazon and like me by clicking
It's supposed to be a good thing, I just don't understand how.
Yes, I'm a well known persuasive speaker, why do you ask?









Mary Connealy
http://www.maryconnealy.com

3 comments:

Michelle Gregory said...

i liked you already, but now i guess other amazon customers will know. or my friends on facebook. whatever. :)

Michelle Gregory said...

oh, and my husband likes you too.

Vince said...

Hi Mary:

I like you and my wife likes you the most! I’d say you are her favorite romance writer.

BTW: Do you know that that ‘Like’ button is for each book? And that Amazon will use those ‘likes’ to direct your customer/fans to your nearest writing competition in the future? Just a thought. : )

Vince