Sunday, August 03, 2008

SEEKERVILLE

I'm on Seekerville today, Monday, August 4th.
So stop by here:
And Alaska Brides is in Bookstores now. It released August 1st. It contains by book Golden Days so do NOT buy it thinking it's new work. But if you haven't read Golden Days you'll find it there, and you'll also find
Book #1 Golden Dawn, by Cathy Marie Hake
Book #3 Golden Twilight by Kathleen Y'Barbo.

And on Seekerville I'm talking about creating characters, especially focusing on the hero and heroine in my cozy mystery, releasing in November called
Of Mice and Murder.
It's book one of a three book series.
This is the not-quite-finalized cover of
Of Mice and Murder
It will look very much like this.
I've got my way with characters but I'm open to advice, so stop by Seekerville and say hi.

No comments: