Saturday, April 18, 2009

Granddaughter Update

LOOKING THOUGHTFULLY OFF INTO SPACE.
TRUE FASHION MODEL EXPRESSION
Oh, what the heck, I'll give you a break and smile.

Once more, but my heart's not in it. Oops, slipped and let every one see a real smile.
And I was being so cool before.

Blah! There, that's to remind everyone that I am far above it all and not in the mood to pose.
Easter Bonnet
Levitating with Easter Bonnet
And this is the true story of the Easter holiday.
TAKE MY PICTURE ALL YOU WANT! I AM OUT OF HERE!

9 comments:

Nise' said...

She is so adorable!!

Janet Dean said...

Elle is precious, beautiful and makes me want to hold a baby again. Any chance I could borrow her?

Janet

Mary Connealy said...

Thanks, Nise' she is such a doll-baby.

You come right on out here, Janet Darlin'. I'll see that you get a turn. Then, you have to talk to me for about five hours non-stop.

Anonymous said...

She is so gorgeous. Looks just like her grandpa.

Audra Harders said...

What a little cutie! Janet, maybe we can take turns holding her and let Mary talk for 10 hours : )

Cara Lynn James said...

She's adorable, Grandma Mary! Isn't it fun being a grandmother?

Mary Connealy said...

It is pure fun and I will NOT talk for ten hours...unless you let me talk about ELLE.
Then, maybe

Myra Johnson said...

Precious, precious!!! Is that her christening gown? It's darling!

Mary Connealy said...

I think it must be her christening gown but she slept all through her christening, wrapped ina blanket and honestly she could well have been wearing a rugby shirt and Levis for all I know.