Thursday, September 30, 2010

ACFW Conference pictures

Here I am at the ACFW Conference

Accepting my Carol Award...note how sparkly I am? That is Mindy Obenhaus in red and the other lady is Carol Johnson, a pioneer in Christian fiction, for whom the Carol Awards are named.


Edna said...

so happy for you

mamat2730(at)charter dot net

Renee (SteelerGirl83) said...

Aww you're so cute in your sparkly outfit and A LOT braver than I would be getting up in fron of all those people! Congrats on the award you totally deserve it! :-)

XOXO~ Renee

Mary Connealy said...

I don't know about BRAVE Renee. They kinda make you go up. Sort of like baiting a TRAP. They lure you with the shiny PLAQUE.
The the trap snaps and there you are center stage.

It was a wonderful moment.

Renee (SteelerGirl83) said...

Hahaha I'm sure you did great!

XOXO~ Renee