Saturday, September 04, 2010
Perks of reaching 50
02. No one expects you to run--anywhere.
03. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
04. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
05. Things you buy now won't wear out.
06. You can eat supper at 4 PM.
07. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
08. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
09. You sing along with elevator music.
10. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
11. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
12. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
13. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.