Sunday, July 22, 2012

Quote for the Day

A quote for the day
From a woman who.....
Still can't believe she got ONE book published.
Dream. Come. True.

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
..........Walt Whitman

My 23th book, Over the Edge, releases this week. I don't know about advancing 'confidently'. I was never real confident...but I guess I did keep cranking out books even when no one would publish them.
.........Mary Connealy



http://www.maryconnealy.com

3 comments:

Michelle Gregory said...

and your readers are so glad you did.

Mary Connealy said...

Thanks, Michelle.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing that. It is good "fuel to our fire" and encouragement to keep going!