Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Of Mice. . .and Murder. . .and Elle

Drawing today on Petticoats & Pistols for a signed copy of Nosy in Nebraska, my latest release.
And I baby sat last Sunday for my granddaughter Elle. So, trying to pick which of those was most important to write about.......well, that's a killer. Because while it is true that I worked thousands of hours, chained to a computer, the sun rose and set without notice while I was immersed in plot, character murder, fear of mice and caffeine, and all that is very important, still, Elle's really cute. Read More Here


Myra Johnson said...

You know, people might think you are actually really proud of your granddaughter. Um, can't say I blame you! ;>)

Mary Connealy said...

i AM HAving serious second thoughts about that title. Mice and Murder and Elle.

Yikes. Poor baby.

Rose said...

What a cutie!


April Erwin said...

You have a beautiful granddaughter! I actually "Awww-ed" outloud in the middle of my office mates. :)

Melanie Dickerson said...

Ohhhh, she's so cute, Grandma. :-)