Tuesday, March 09, 2010

BOOK SIGNING IN SIOUX FALLS, SOUTH DAKOTA


Where better to promote my new release
BLACK HILLS BLESSING
Than in South Dakota
I'll be at
Crossroads Book and Music
3900 S. Westport Ave.
in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
THIS FRIDAY
We'll be signing books from 2 to 4 p.m.
with
One of my favorite authors.
Come by if you're in the area. Details HERE
If you can't make it but would like me or Erica to sign a book for you, phone
Crossroads Book and Music at
800-843-3715,
they'll let you order a book and pay for it over the phone and mail it to you.
How fun is that? :)
Learn the details about
Black Hills Blessing
by clicking on the Mary's Books link at the top of this page.

2 comments:

Pepper said...

Bought Black Hills Blessing today, Mary!!
Now my Connealy collection is complete.

Mary Connealy said...

I hope you enjoy it, Pepper.
Thanks.