Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Romantic Times reviews Ten Plagues-4 Stars!


by Mary ConNealy

Genre: Inspirational, Mystery/Thriller/Suspense

RT Rating 4 Stars ****

In a departure from her usual historical genre, Nealy has crafted a creepy tale of suspense and murder with just the right amount of romance to temper the drama. Keren’s unique spiritual gift will keep readers riveted to the pages of this thrilling story.

A killer is loose in Chicago, and Det. Keren Collins wants to find the villain before more people disappear. Paul Morris is an ex-cop turned pastor who runs a mission for the homeless. Keren and Paul connect when it becomes apparent that the person responsible for the crimes is basing them on the plagues of Egypt, and the dead women are connected to Paul. Can they work together to stop the madman before it’s too late? (BARBOUR, Oct., 352 pp., $12.99)

Reviewed By: Melissa Parcel


And here's a video for my pseudonymously written book.






2 comments:

Christy LaShea said...

Wow. the music by itself has me wanting to check under my bed for the boogie man. The book sounds good, and scary!

On a lighter note, I have awarded you with the versatile blog award! Come to www.christylasheasmith.com and check out Sunday 9/25 post to claim your prize!

Iola said...

I've just finished Ten Plagues (courtesy of NetGalley), and thought it was an excellent mix of mystery, suspense, and romance. I will be reviewing it on my blog, www.christianreads.com, on 18 October 2011.

I will now have to read some of your Mary Connealy books... thank goodness for Kindle, as I've never seen any in the shops here in New Zealand!