Thursday, July 16, 2009

ICRS MOMENTS


This is me wearing my Christy Finalist medal standing beside the three books in the Married in Montana Series. Montana Rose, The Husband Tree and Wildflower Bride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd never seen the cover for Wildflower Bride before and it was a thrill to see them together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Shalyn Hooker. Kaye Dacus and Angie Brillhart at the personality booth at ICRS. I went to the personality booth six times but could never get a personality.
False advertising!
~~~~~~~~~~




Me doing a signing with MaryLu Tyndall and Kaye Dacus at ICRS in Denver. We are the happiest looking people EVER!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Love the pictures! That is one cool medal. You are absolutely beaming, as you should be!

I just finished Montana Rose last night. Loved. It. Now I have to wait 'til spring for the next two?! Sigh. I wondered if Belle would be the subject of the next book, and the title makes me think I'm right! Can't wait!

Mary Connealy said...

Belle's the heroine of The Husband Tree and you don't have to wait until spring. It releases January 1st.

Mary Connealy said...

So glad you liked Montana Rose, Linda. Thanks for letting me know. :)

JenT said...

You did write a story for Belle! I can't wait!