Thursday, July 02, 2009

JENNIFER ALLEE WINS

Jennifer AlLee is the winner of a signed copy of
Montana Rose

I draw one name from my newsletter subscribers every month. Jennifer already emailed and said she got the newsletter and the news that she won.

She said she's sending a picture too. I'll post that here.

To get your name in for my newsletter book drawing you must subscribe.
You can do that on the RIGHT side of this blog by typing in your email address right below the words:
JUST FOR LAUGHS

That's my newsletter's name and no, it's not all that funny.
Why do you ask?

In retrospect I kind of wish I'd called my newsletter, Mary Connealy's Newletter.
That would take off so much PRESSURE.
Plus people would maybe know what it was, as opposed to thinking it's some weird spam
illegally trafficing in laughing gas or something.

No comments: