Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Two chances to win Montana Rose

I'm a guest on Cheryl St. John's blog today.

Now THAT woman knows how to write a blog and make it fun.

I'd steal all her ideas except I never get around to it.
Gotta pencil that in soon.

Go see if I made any sense by clicking here.

And her website is about the most gorgeous one I've ever seen.
Website envy, is soooooooooo unattractive, I'm fighting it.
Part of the fight is sending my readers there, KNOWING YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK ONCE YOU'VE SEEN HERS.
Isn't there a World War II song about this?
How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm after they've seen Paree?

It's kinda like that, only not.

And there's a chance to win


by leaving a comment on Cheryl's blog.

NOT MINE. That will do you no good, though it would be really FRIENDLY of you.

Well, I suppose it might do you some good in the COSMIC sense, in that we're all a better happier people if there are lots of comments on MARY CONNEALY'S blog.

But no book will come of it.

So go here:

Leave a comment.

Get your name in the drawing for:


AND I'm on Tina Dee's website today, too.
Tina is one of the masterminds behind Bustles and Spurs, which I am an member and official Weak Link on.
You can go read Bustles and Spurs, you'll have fun, but that's not where I am, nor is it where you'll get a shot at winning a book.
This is on Tina's personal blog.
Another chance to win


Pepper Basham said...

after reading all the post comments today about Montana Rose, you HAVE to feel good. What a confidence boost. I hope all those people buy, read, and give glowing reviews about Montana Rose. I can't wait to get my copy!

Mary Connealy said...

Thanks, Pepper. It is encouraging. This whole 'being an author' thing is full of highs and lows.

So I try and enjoy the good words because I'll need to cling to them when someone disagrees.