Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DID ANYONE GET A NEWSLETTER?

The Newsletter went out today.
Did you receive it?
If you think you're signed up but you didn't get it, sign up again. You'll get a confirmation email which you have to do something with.
Reply to it, or click on a link, or maybe you need to take it into a clearing the woods and dance with it in the moonlight.

Not sure just what, but the confirmation email will tell you.

If you didn't get it, let me know and I can send it to you. Leave a comment asking.

And sign-up for the next one because the FUN NEVER ENDS in Mary Connealy's newsletter, Just For Laughs.

Well, maybe it ends at the end of the newsletter, but not before THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Edna said...

I got it


mamat2739(at(charter(dot)net

JenT said...

I got mine. Do we need to sign up every month?

CarlybirdH said...

I got mine too.

Mary Connealy said...

No need to re subscribe. Once is enough.

Thanks for letting me know. I feel like I'm just casting it out into the wilderness.

Oh, and that whole revise thing...at the end of the newsletter? I should have done it. I've found six typos already.

How come I couldn't see those before I hit send, huh? Now they are ALL I can see. :(

CherryBlossomMJ said...

I have not gotten it, and I even checked my spam filter... but I checked by logging into my yahoo groups account and can see it. I also see that I was on Daily Digest instead of individual emails, so it may have been waiting to send it to me. So, I'm not worried yet.

I started reading NiN yesterday, but then MR came today. So I had to stop being Nosy to get some Montana in! *sigh* Too much to choose from and I'm not reading fast enough! Getting kicked when I laugh out loud too. Apparently it startles the sleeping one in the womb who has severely cut into my reading time. Sacrifices sacrifices. About 6 weeks and then we'll see if I ever get to read!

Mary Connealy said...

Six weeks, cherry Blossom. You've got to let me know when the baby comes. I want pictures, too.

I'm so excited for you. You're not going to believe the love.

Carmen said...

I got it!

Ausjenny said...

I got it too