Saturday, June 20, 2009

Linda Warren guesting today on Petticoats & Pistols


Cowgirls do it best…

Thank you, ladies, for having me back. I’m always excited to blog at Petticoats and Pistols. As everyone knows, I love westerns.

I’ve written a lot of modern day cowboy books, but I wanted to do something a little different. I wanted to write about cowgirls. When I was growing up in Texas, my parents raised cotton, corn and cattle. My dad was also the constable in our community and he drilled water wells so he was busy. My mom took care of the cattle. She knew every cow, calf and bull on the property. She knew when to cull the herd, when to sell calves and when to change pastures. So, yes, I thought I can write about cowgirls. A woman can do anything a man can, right? Maybe even better.
Read More Here

1 comment:

Edna said...

I like the cowboy books and reallylook any books so enter me into a drawing for a free book.


mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net