Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Book signing in Fargo Highlights

I had the most terrific time in Fargo at The Rainbow Shop, a Parables Bookstore.
It was a beautiful store.
And...the thrill of it all......
My name was actually up in lights.

I have a picture, on someone else's camera. I'm hoping to get a copy someday. :)
I met so many nice people and managed to get a few pictures, I'm so slow about things like that, but I keep learning.
Here are Mackenzie and Meredith, who were nice enough to share a smile for the camera


And their mom Pattie who spent a long time talking writing with me...my favorite thing.

2 comments:

Edna said...

I have Nosy in Nebraska and it is so good, would love to win another of Mary's books.


mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

Mary Connealy said...

Hi, Jessica and Edna. Thanks for stopping in.