Sunday, February 08, 2009

AusJenny

I received a 'LET'S BE FRIENDS' Award.
How fun is that.
From one of the nicest people I've met online,
AusJenny, from Australia.
I think that's so cool how we can reach all the way around the world on the internet.
Here's what the award says:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our
hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers
.”
I probably don'tdeserve this because I am (like you didn't notice) forever talking about and promoting my books. But AusJenny is so nice, she included me anyway.
Go see what she had to say, then hunt around her blog to learn a little more about the wide world.

No comments: