Monday, February 09, 2009

Mirror, Mirror.........

Shrek, Brad Pitt, and Jennifer Aniston were all having lunch together.

Shrek said, "I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in theWorld, but how can I be sure?"
Brad Pitt said, "I'm pretty sure I'm the hottest man alive but I've never had it confirmed."
Jennifer Aniston agreed. "I'm told I'm the sexiest of them all, but sometimes I wonder."

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to approach the wicked Queen's mirror to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Brad Pitt was the hottest, and Jennifer Aniston was the sexiest.

They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. "Well, it's true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world."

Brad Pitt walked in and with a big smile and said, "It's confirmed, I am the hottest of them all!"

Jennifer Aniston walked in with a confused look and said "Have either of you guys ever heard of Mary Connealy?"

3 comments:

Marion Kelley Bullock said...

That's a good one!

Thanks for trying to help with Blogger. They are the ones who changed my account from sbcglobal to gmail. And you're right. Now they claim that someone else has that account. I wonder how I accumulated so many posts in the last 3 + years?

Marion

Cheryl St.John said...

ROTFLOL!

Mary Connealy said...

I totally stole this so feel free to have it for yourself. :)