Friday, November 14, 2008

LOVE WESTERN ROMANCE


Congratulations! We are happy to inform you that the books, Calico Canyon and The Bride Bargain are contenders for Love Western Romances’ Best Western Romance of 2008 by being awarded a Five Spur Review
by Love Western Romance.com and published in the year 2008.

Starting December 1, 2008 visitors to Love Western Romances.com will be able to vote for the Best Western Romance of 2008 from the list of books awarded 5 spurs. The voting will run until January 11, 2009 to give fans plenty of time to vote. Each visitor can only vote once.

4 comments:

Avily Jerome said...

Yay! Congrats!

Mary Connealy said...

Hi, Avily. Thanks. I'll post again after Dec. 1st and give out the link to go vote for me. :)

Tanya Hanson said...

Yeehaw, Mary. A bazillion congratulations to you. I will vote for you...

Mary Connealy said...

Thanks, Tanya. My publisher really congratulated me so nicely. It's fun.