Friday, November 07, 2008

I'm Doing a Guest Day with Erica Vesch



I met Erica Vesch while doing my very first booksigning. We had the same agent and I was a lonely dork who didn't know how to talk to anyone who came by and she pretty much kept me from being the WallFlower Author of the week.
So I love her.
She just sold her first book.
YAY ERICA!!!!!
I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!

This is picture is of us, together, at the ACFW conference after awards night. And After she'd been given her contract. She won in the unpublished category and I won in the published with Golden Days. Now soon, she'll be beating me in the published categories, the brat!!! But I'm rooting for her.
Click HERE and see our little talk.

2 comments:

Erica Vetsch said...

Hee hee! You are such a nut! That was the best booksigning I've ever been to.

I'm looking forward to next year's awards banquet. Ineligible for the Genesis (Thank you, Lord!) and no book out yet for BOTY. I'll be able to relax and eat and cheer my brains out for you, Mary!

Ausjenny said...

way to go Erica. thats wonderful news.