Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Tee Shirt Slogans for Women with PMS

Guys have feelings too. But like...who cares?

Next mood swing: 6 minutes.

I hate everybody, and you're next.

Please don't make me kill you.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now.

I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day.

Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.

Of course I don't look busy...I did it right the first time.

I'm multitalented: I can talk and annoy you at the same time.

Do NOT start with me. You will NOT win.

You have the right to remain silent, so please SHUT UP.

All stressed out and no one to choke.

I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people.

How can I miss you if you won't go away?

Sorry if I look interested. I'm not.

Don't make me mad! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for my smile!

Unknown said...

Great laughs! I particularly love the last one. :o)

Renee said...

I felt like some of these just this morning! . . . Glad I saw this on twitter . . .

Faith said...

Sounds like those T-shirts would really sell:) So funny. Have to tell my BFF

Karen Lange said...

Thanks for making me laugh today!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much for these! I think about half of them fit the way I feel right now.

Mary Connealy said...

I think this one's my favorite:
I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people.