Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why God Created Eve

God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.

God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote.

God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out.

God knew Adam would never make a doctor's appointment for himself.

God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.

God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.

When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that!"

4 comments:

Vince said...

Hi Mary:

You almost got it perfect!

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

There’s just one thing: you must know that God is Perfect. He would never say, “I can do better than that.”

What God really said was, “Man, you are so good! I’m going to make you a helper to help server your needs. And while you’re going to really like her, don’t take her nutritional advice.”

Vince

Tamera Lynn Kraft said...

I love your blog, so I've awarded you the Versitle blog award on my blog. http://wordsharpeners.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/versitle-blogger-award/

Mary Connealy said...

Hi, Vince. I try and dish out the teasing for men and women, both. Heaven knows we can all stand a little of it. :)

Thanks for the award Tamara.

Vince said...

Hi Mary:

I like it when you tease men. We all know there is a lot of truth in it or it would not be funny.

I thought it was great!

Keep doing it.

Vince